Friday, October 5, 2012

First night back

I went back to practice Monday night.  It was awkward and difficult to know when to jump in and participate and when to sit out.  I was also unsure of my skills after being off skates for a few weeks.  I wore my tailbone-protecting shorts--and I was able to remove all the pads except for the tailbone ones, yay!--but I knew if I fell on my butt again, it would still be bad.  I might have skated half the practice.  Blah.

But the good news is that I didn't fall and hurt my tailbone again, and it is finally feeling much better!  I'm glad to have that first time back to practice over with, and I think practice next week will be more fun.  Oh, and more importantly, our team has added a bunch of awesome, daring fresh meat girls recently!  I'm excited for next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment